среда, 22 февраля 2017 г.

We got this: Cornelius Minor on teachers as agents of change We can’t make excuses for the way things are by saying, ‘Well, this is how we've always done it,’ or ‘I’m just a teacher. What power do I have?’ Yeah, I'm just a teacher, and we have a whole lot of power. Click here to read more from Cornelius Minor on re-writing the teacher hero narrative and disrupting the status quo... #education


We got this: Cornelius Minor on teachers as agents of change We can’t make excuses for the way things are by saying, ‘Well, this is how we've always done it,’ or ‘I’m just a teacher. What power do I have?’ Yeah, I'm just a teacher, and we have a whole lot of power. Click here to read more from Cornelius Minor on re-writing the teacher hero narrative and disrupting the status quo... #education

Original article and pictures take https://thecornerstoneforteachers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий